Not Bleachforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not down like Bleachforums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vbulletin and googleboards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spacecat
The moon unit
spacecat

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Vbulletin and googleboards Empty
PostSubject: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 9:25 am

Hey guys, firstly you may have noticed that the googleboards server went down for some people a while ago but all problems have been fixed. (Since it is google it will normally be a very short down time if it happens again so keep that in mind).

Secondly we are building a Vbulletin site which we will move to. Although you will have to go through the process of re-signing up we will transfer things such as post count etc over, if you have any questions just ask them here.

On another note we need a name for the new vbulletin forum asap and there is a thread in the social section asking for ideas. Any suggestions you have are welcome Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ogichi
Natural Arrancar
Ogichi

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 12:05 pm

COOL!!! i'm game for it!!! ummm a nice name Bleachanatics? lol only rihng that comes to me now, will settle don and think rationally.
Back to top Go down
spacecat
The moon unit
spacecat

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
McDoogle
Hollow

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 1:01 pm

yea, do u know u can save and transfer your database across to save the hassle of everyone resigning up and loosing posts?

Also, I've made a vBulletin forum many times before, http://ueaclan.110mb.com/forum/index.php is a quick forum i made yesterday for my clan. Just in case u need any technical support.
Back to top Go down
Velius
Lost in anime land
Velius

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 1:37 pm

Thanks for the update spacecat. Look forward to the new layout.
Back to top Go down
spacecat
The moon unit
spacecat

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 11:51 pm

McDoogle wrote:
yea, do u know u can save and transfer your database across to save the hassle of everyone resigning up and loosing posts?

Also, I've made a vBulletin forum many times before, http://ueaclan.110mb.com/forum/index.php is a quick forum i made yesterday for my clan. Just in case u need any technical support.

We mostly just need help with getting an original theme/style/skin whatever you wanna call it. Do you know how ppl go about that?
Back to top Go down
Teishu Soukutsu
Hollow
Teishu Soukutsu

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 3:42 am

well the easiest way is googleing for skins or something similar to that..>_> google never fails or search the vbulletin site for forums dedicated to skins n such =) ?
Back to top Go down
spacecat
The moon unit
spacecat

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 5:59 am

Yep I'm checking it out Tei. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vbulletin and googleboards   Vbulletin and googleboards Empty

Back to top Go down

Vbulletin and googleboards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not Bleachforums :: Not Bleachforums :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: